In Dive on In you’ll get:
- Twelve 45-minute sessions over the course of 3 months (generally 1 every week) via Skype, where we do some serious, deep, concentrated work to get out of the dumps and teach you how to find your fab and how to live your life—the way you want!
- Unparalleled support on weekdays via email – reach out with anything you need!
- A FREE 30-minute follow-up call 3 weeks after our time together ends, to check in how you’re doing and “tune up” anything that needs attention.
- 1 Happiness Profile, a questionnaire that helps me get to know you and how we can best utilize our time together.
- Access to my Private Facebook Group for clients who want to connect with others going through the same (totally optional).
- Occasional boosters via email and Facebook for motivation, support, and spiritual alignment.
Dive on In is an ideal fit for you if:
- You are ready to move quickly.
- You are serious about feeling like the shining star of your life.
- You are ready to kick that misery-inducing voice in your head to the curb.
- You are willing to step out of the box you’ve been living in.
- You are on board with taking responsibility for building what YOU want for YOUR life.
Dive on In will NOT be an ideal fit if:
- You feel you need to move at a slower pace (check out Let it Flow!).
- You are not serious about making the changes you say you want to make.
- You prefer feeling like shit as opposed to feeling fabulous.
- You are looking for a magic-quick-fix that requires absolutely no effort on your part.
- You want to stay stuck right where you are…
$1800, or 3 equal payments of $700 per month.
Your next steps
Get in touch.
to fill out a very short questionnaire so we can set up a time to chat and get to know one another better!
If we decide we’re a fit –
- You’ll receive a contract to confirm all of the details of our work together.
- We will set you up on the payment plan that feels best for you.
- You will fill out your Happiness Profile and schedule our first call to get started.
I can’t wait to connect with you.
With the best of vibes,
p.s. I also want YOU to know that not being happy all the time doesn’t mean you’re broken. People who are selling you the idea of happiness (as if it’s some finite, constant daily thing) are full of shit. Everyone has good days and bad days. Everyone. Even Deepak Chopra. Even Oprah. Even your favorite yogi. Everyone.
When we work together, the goal is to get YOU to a place where you feel solid and stable enough to go after everything you want – and ENJOY IT. You deserve that, just because you were born.