But you “feel” fat.
Fat is not a feeling, by the way, but that’s just how you feel.
You’re not a failure; you’re just a work in progress.
But you “feel” like a failure.
Failure is ALSO not a feeling, just FYI.
You’re just tired. You’re working hard at this LIFE thing. Harder than you have to.
And yet you feel as if you’re somehow behind. Minutes, dollars, pounds behind your plans.
You’re looking at your bank account, your credit cards, your scale – you’re looking for proof that you’re doing okay. Except you don’t need proof.
What you need is to actually BE okay with yourself.
You’re not okay.
And that’s okay. Because you know what? There’s not a damn thing wrong with you. You know what it means that you’ve been struggling to “keep up” in a society that’s built around profits, good looks, and unattainable ideals? You’re human. That’s it. That’s all it means.But life is short.
You don’t have time to worry about bullshit.
You know this, and you know that this stuff filling up your head is NOT what matters, yet you feel powerless to stop it.
You can feel better than this; you can feel even more amazing and joyful than you realize.
- Love yourself enough to treat yourself to nice things (thoughts included) on a regular basis.
- Believe that you’re worthy of a healthy relationship that’s actually functional.
- Eat the foods you enjoy without feeling guilty or having a panic attack about it.
- Enjoy getting dressed. Period.
- Manage your anxiety, calm your depression, and find your joy.
- Wake up every day with the confidence of knowing that you fucking matter.
You can free yourself. Because on the other side of this shitty feeling that’s consuming you, there is joy, hope, lightness, a future.
- Let’s get you feeling better, NOW.
- Let’s join forces, put a ring on it, tie the knot, and make this official.
- Let’s work together, hand-in-hand (with your other good hand on the wheel, of course), so you can let that shit go.
There are lots of options for working with me!
You choose what fits yours style best :o)